Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Diamond Rings - I'm Just Me


"Hold me underwater, teach me how to breathe"

This song kind of came out of nowhere. Diamond Rings has been on my "to watch" list for awhile now. He's got a ridiculous amount of potential and I love his theatrical style, but prior to this track, only one of his singles really struck a chord with me (Show Me Your Stuff, still his best song). Now he's back with a slightly meatier, clubbier sound. I'm Just Me is complemented with a typically dramatic, glammed-up video. The song itself is still not completely "wowing" me, but his image and style is just too good to forget. I have hopes, and this is a definitely a step in the right direction. I can't wait to hear the next album!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the previous album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for turning me onto this artist. Very impressive.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home