Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hyper Heart - Eris


"I've just gotta learn how to live without you"

Time for some huge-sounding electropop from Sweden! These days, everything is electro, but Scandinavia still delivers the best of the genre. Hyper Heart is a new, fairly unknown, band... but if they keep recording stuff like this, they won't be unknown for long. Eris is huge. You get the sense from the opening bursts of squeaky synths, but then when the vocals come in, the song develops a rock edge that is totally welcome and lifts it from sounding like all the other trend-chasing singles out there. Since this is Swedish pop, you can expect a huge, instantly catchy chorus, and Eris doesn't disappoint. And, as a nice bonus, you can download the song for free from their soundcloud page. Trust me, you'll want to. I only wish they had other tracks on there as well. I'm really, really curious to hear if they can follow this up with something just as good. I hope so!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download the song for free here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger alesta said...

Wow, this one is funky! Goes straight onto my Spotify playlists

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home