Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Melody Club - Paralyzed


"When she walks into the room, I stop and stare"

Melody Club is back! I don't think there's a more reliable band on the planet when it comes to amazing pop music. Each album has been different to their last, yet wonderful in its own way. I'm sure this new one will be just the same. From the sound of the single, they're going for a more modern, even rocky, sound. Paralyzed is hook-laden and instant (like all their songs -- single or not) and I love it. That goes without saying, though, as the band is part of my Holy Trinity of Swedish Music. In fact, they're the only band still together from that triangle of epicness. For that reason alone, I hope they stay together forever. It's already been ten years, which is certainly a great start. Now bring on that album!! I don't think I can wait any longer.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy their music (as if you haven't already) here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Natasza said...

Not a single bad word about this single, is as great as all the previous material from amazing Melody Club. I do miss their disco sounds from my favorite album, Music Machine, but I guess that now they'll be filling the missing spot after The Ark broke up. Go Melody Club!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home