Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Madeon - Finale


"Go out fighting, go out young"

My Summers tend to be about ten times as busy as the rest of the year (that's why posts don't always come every day), and I'm often looking for some pump-me-up music to keep myself awake and energetic. I think this totally fits the bill. Madeon is an amazing, prolific, young new French producer. This is his latest track and it's an absolute behemoth of a song. Incorporating elements of dubstep, UK rock and dance, it's the kind of track that makes me want to run up a mountain, pump my fists and just scream up to the sky. In other words, screw energy drinks. This'll get you up in the morning.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more of his stuff here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home