Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Parade - Light Me Up


"You need to take me higher"

Parade are a UK girlband that I, in all honesty, never really paid attention to before. But, they've done an excellent job of hyping up their new single and it definitely got me interested. It helps that the sound is in a poppier, more melodic style. In fact, it sounds kind of like a combination of Girls Aloud and the Wanted, which makes sense since its writers/producers worked with both of those bands. I'm also getting a little bit of an 80's Bananarama vibe, particularly in the bridge before the chorus. It's a great track, and officially gets me pumped up for what the girls are gonna do next. Best of all, you can download it for free on their soundcloud!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the previous album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home