Your Ad Here

Friday, September 14, 2012

Flashback Friday: John Miles - Music


"Music was my first love and it'll be my last"

How about a rousing, cheesy ballad for our flashback today? It doesn't get any more earnest than this. Music, by English musician John Miles, was a big hit in Europe in the late 70's. It alternates between tender balladry and out-an-out symphonic grandeur. If you know me, it'll be no surprise that I'm in it for the symphonic grandeur part, particularly the last couple of minutes. I always laugh at the first falsetto verse in the song (soooo cheesy), but by the end of the track I'm brought around to loving everything about this gargantuan piece of over-the-top awesomeness. We don't have this kind of stuff in us anymore. It's a shame, really.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous prestashop template said...

nice post

11:21 PM  
Anonymous laptop batteries said...

Awesome!
Listen to music need the best speakers and Professional laptop battery

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Surrogacy Agency said...

nice pics

4:42 AM  
Blogger mondal said...

Great music, though. I heard it here first!
Concert Tickets

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home