Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Son Of A Kid - Consider This Self-Defense


"I'm not afraid to enter the fray"

Sweden's Son Of A Kid (once part of the excellent synth-pop group Dyno/Set Fire Run) has been releasing new demos at a blistering pace. Many of them haven't connected that strongly with me, but they are only demos, so that's to be expected. This track, though, sounds like something that could have been released by Dyno. It's got that driving, full-production sound, especially in the chorus. It's what I first fell in love with when I heard this band/artist, and I'm glad to see that it's still in full force. I also like the lyrics and title, which promise the kind of emotive, aggressive pop song that definitely appeals to me. Best of all, the song can be downloaded for free by following the link below!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to (and download) his other stuff here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home