Your Ad Here

Monday, November 05, 2012

Robbie Williams - All That I Want


"The heart has chosen"

Sometimes with Robbie Williams, I can get a little complacent as a listener. He releases albums so often that I just kind of expect them without appreciating them. But this new one, Take The Crown, might very well be his most consistently enjoyable since Sing When You're Winning, and if not that, definitely his best since Rudebox. The opening two tracks are a definite return to form, with Gospel being especially effective, but I decided to focus on the dancier, funkier All That I Want instead. It really shows how he's not content to rest on his laurels. It's vibrant, expertly produced and ridiculously catchy, while of course maintaining the cheeky type of lyrical content he's known for. And I love when he sings in his lower register. It's all very stylish.

All That I Want by Robbie Williams - www.musicasparabaixar.org on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home