Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ulrik Munther - San Francisco Says Hello


"I will see you when I'm coming back to Sweden"

I haven't had a chance to write about this new Ulrik Munther songs yet. Munther's not the typical kind of artist I'd be interested in, as his nature is very singer-songwriter--the travelling troubadour with a guitar strapped to his back. But his songwriting and one-man-Hanson vocal inflections definitely made his debut a standout in the genre. Now he's back with what I assume is the first taster of a new album. It's a ballad. No surprise there. But it's a ballad with an amazing melody and hook and a really moody video and equally lovelorn lyrics. It's like his Boys Don't Cry, but a little more mature. I'm absolutely loving it, and I can't wait to see what he's come up with for his 2013 Melodifestivalen entry in a couple weeks.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy his first album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home