Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Le Kid - We Are Young


"I wanted you to get me high"

The treats from Sweden just keep coming. This morning, I woke to discover that Le Kid have made an unexpected (at least to me) comeback! This can only be a good thing. We Are Young kicks off right away with a surging electronic beat. Then, as expected from the title, the song builds into a big "seize the moment" hook. It's got some brilliant production, with layered, shouty vocals and a persistent pop energy. Honestly, though, do I really need to describe it? It's new Le Kid! That should be enough. I'm hoping this means a new album is in the works, because so far this and Human Behaviour (from last year) are sounding so promising.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the first album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home