Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything For Love (SuperCHEAP! Remix)


"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that"

I am a massive fan of Meat Loaf. I am also a massive fan of dance music and remixes. As a result, I'm always on the lookout for Meat Loaf remixes. I'm aware that this is a... niche "genre" at best, and that would explain why there aren't many out there. But, I'm absolutely in love with the idea of reinventing classic rock for the dancefloor. It's not the easiest thing to find, and I always get excited when I discover something that makes me sit up and pay attention. I stumbled across the soundcloud page of SuperOkMusic--and this song specifically--and instantly fell in love. They take the piano hook and the main refrain of the track and use it to structure a dance remix that doesn't betray the original song's sensibilities. For now, it's the closest I'm going to get to Meat Loaf himself recording a club album, which I still think would be the most awesome thing ever.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download the remix, and others, here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home