Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wildstylez - Year Of Summer (ft. Niels Geusebroek)


"Set your mind free, it's the year of Summer"

Sometimes you just want it to be Summer. And if you live in the Pacific Northwest like I do, Summer often needs a little push to get going. This brilliant dance track was actually released last year, but it's riding high on the itunes charts in the Netherlands now. I can totally see why. The beat is massive, like a jackhammer capable of crumbling buildings. But more than that, the melody and lyrics are pure joy. I can't imagine anybody listening to this and not finding something to love. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't hit somewhere outside of the Netherlands yet. It seems primed to do so. Maybe this Summer will change that?



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the track here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home