Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Studio Killers - Jenny


"I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead"

There's something so exciting about a band that I've literally loved for years finally getting ready to release their debut album. After three singles, the band have given us one final taster before the album arrives next month. Prior to Jenny, I think my favorite SK track was Eros and Apollo, but in the long run, this might just end up stealing that title. Jenny includes everything I love in pop music--a soaring chorus, clever lyrics and (the criminally underused) steel drums! It sounds like Summer 2013 should sound, and I really hope this is as big for them as it deserves to be. These guys have yet to release a single that isn't 100% brilliant. If the album is full of tracks like this, I don't see how anything could top it from the coveted Album of the year spot. I'm frothing at the mouth for more!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the song here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous freestyle beats said...

love this song right here..

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home