Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Avicii - Wake Me Up (with Aloe Blacc)


"I know where to start"

I've been neglecting to post this because I figured everyone had already heard it, but Wake Me Up just might be my song of the Summer. Of course we've all heard of Avicii, and especially his inescapable single Levels. But truth be told, I never really gave him much attention until now. Wake Me Up is something special... something that just makes you feel really good. As evidenced by its popularity around the world (minus the U.S.... for now), I'm not the only one who's fallen under its spell. You want a track you can sing along to at the top of your lungs? Look no further. The mix of Aloe's countryish, soulful vocals and the electronic bliss is just spectacular.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home