Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Selina Stoane - One Sin Is Never Enough


"Give me more than one if you wanna have fun"

Thanks to the always amazing Scandipop for posting this track today, because I loved it from the first listen. I'd never heard of Selina Stoane before, but apparently she's an independent pop artist from Norway. I haven't listened to the album yet (it's all streaming on soundcloud), but this track is making me want to. It's utter cheese, in the best way. A non-stop disco/dance beat with vocals that sound like early Madonna? You know what you're in for, so just give in!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home