Your Ad Here

Monday, September 30, 2013

Ola - Jackie Kennedy


"Now where's my Jackie?"

Continuing my catch-up from the weeks I missed while I was on vacation, I've got Ola Svensson's must-hear new single, Jackie Kennedy. This guy's doing amazing things right now. I keep hearing this upcoming album of his being called his "most important" work yet, and to be honest, it sounds like it's going to be amazing. According to his website, the album will open with an overture before carrying on to songs written in collaboration with Sweden's absolute best. The names Klas Åhlund and Patrik Berger stand out initially, but of special interest to me (and fans of this blog) is the name Kristofer Östergren. That's Kristofer from Melody Club! I can't wait to hear what the two of them have come up with. This album can't come quickly enough. I've already worn out Maybe, and I'm on the way to doing the same with this track.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here (if you happen to live in Italy). Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous JeffC said...

Jackie's pretty hot right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJUyy8Jb1I&html5=1

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home