Your Ad Here

Monday, October 21, 2013

Jett Rebel - Do You Love Me At All


"I'm surprised that you called"

While trawling the worldwide itunes charts, I stumbled on this little ditty from the Netherlands. It instantly struck me because it's a complete throwback. This is classic garage glam rock--a total punch of adrenaline in less than three minutes. Something like the Strokes or Jet covering a track by the Sweet. I mean, with a moniker like Jett Rebel, could it be anything else? One listen to the incessant hook of this energetic single and you'll be hooked. It's been out for quite a few months now, and part of an EP that continues the classic glam fun. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but if you're in the mood for something of this nature, this will be exactly the song you're looking for.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home