Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Youngblood Hawke - Dannyboy


"There's a world outside your window"

Youngblood Hawke is one of those bands that I keep hearing about but for some reason never checked out. I guess I thought they were something different than they are. I had no idea so many of their songs had such a strong, anthemic pop push. We Come Running is their calling card -- a massive stomper that demands you to sing along. However, their newest single, Dannyboy, cements them as a band of interest to me. It's heavy on the synths and has a wonderfully driving chorus perched halfway between pop and rock. Their debut album is filled with similar tracks and seems *this* close to really breaking out. Keep an eye on them.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gerd said...

Great song! Remainds me of Iglu & Hartly ;)

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home