Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Girls' Generation - My Oh My


"My oh my oh my oh my!"

It's been a little while since I posted some K-Pop on here. Well, technically this is J-Pop, but delivered by a Korean group so it doesn't make much difference to me. Girls' Generation have been churning out the Japanese singles all year, and they've all been absolutely fantastic. My Oh My is no different. Turn away now if you can't handle some fluffy, bubblegum pop music, beacause this is a ridiculously catchy truffle so sweet it'll give you cavities. That damn hook, though. It squirms inside your ear and takes up residence, whether you've allowed it to or not. It's almost too much, but sometimes you just want pop this sunny and bright.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy their albums here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home