Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bangtan Boys - Boy In Luv


Let's get that gag-worthy title out of the way, since it's only a translation (and not even a direct one, at that), and instead focus on the fiery guitar riffs that form the background of this rap/rock/k-pop confection. Bangtan Boys, or BTS as they're more commonly known, have never really caught my attention before. Their music tends to rely more on hip-hop swagger than melody. But this track has all the elements I love. There's that ferocious guitar work, the chanted, hypnotic hook and, of course, the bucket loads of attitude throughout. It's a pity that the rest of the mini-album isn't to my taste, but I am 100% behind this single.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home