Your Ad Here

Friday, March 28, 2014

Orange Caramel - Catallena


Orange Caramel are one of my favorite female k-pop groups. Sometimes I'm just in the mood for silly, campy over the top pop music. This trio of goofballs are always up for a laugh, as evidenced by their surreal, wink-wink-nod-nod music videos. But even though they're funny, they never rest solely on that quality. Their music is bright, expertly produced, and almost unfathomably catchy. Catallena didn't hit me as strongly as past singles had when I first heard it, but my god, those weird little "oy oy oy's" that constantly pop up in the background made me laugh so hard and kept drawing me back in. It's a good time. Embrace your inner Korean dancing queen for this one and don't worry about looking cool.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home