Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ruth Lorenzo - Dancing In The Rain (Stormby Mix Edit)


"Open up, you never know what you will find"

What could make Ruth Lorenzo's sublime Dancing In The Rain even better? Why, a storming dance remix, of course! I've learned I can always count on Stormby to give us propulsive dance versions of Scandinavian and Eurovision-centric songs. Now, one of my favorite things in the world is a big ballad-turned-club track, and ballads don't come much bigger than this track in 2014. Ruth's vocals are IMMENSE. Let me say that again... I.M.M.E.N.S.E. Dear god, get this woman on international stages pronto! I really wonder how well this'll do in Eurovision next month. I have a feeling it'll get lost in the pack of ballads this year, but it certainly doesn't deserve to. Now, where's that long-promised album, Ruth? Isn't this honestly the best time to release it?



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the original version here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home