Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MNEK - Every Little Word


"Please make sure I never stray"

When I first heard this song on the radio, I felt like the voice was very familiar. It took me forever to figure it out, but then I realized that MNEK's vocals (in this song at least) sound quite similar to Ola Svensson. His music's not all that similar, but it's oddly what piqued my interest initially. Now, looking past that, there's no denying that this is an amazing summer pop song, bound for great things on the charts (if there's any justice). Personally, I can't get enough of that squiggly synth flourish throughout the verses. It kind of reminds me of the kind of thing a modern-day Prince would release if he were just starting out. And I don't throw around that kind of praise lightly!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home