Your Ad Here

Monday, June 16, 2014

Bleachers - Shadow


"If you're feeling small, I'll love your shadow"

Sometimes I'm so focused on the international pop scene that I miss out on awesome stuff that's happening at home in the USA. Such is the case with Bleachers, the phenomenal side project of Jack Antonoff, the guitarist for the band fun. (of We Are Young and Some Nights fame). Simply put, I am all over this. Like white on rice. Like vultures on dead stuff. This is the kind of theatrical, big pop music that I live for. I feel like Antonoff took the absolute best bits of fun. and congealed them into something that seems to be recorded just for me. I Wanna Get Better, the current single, is a giant slice of bombastic singalong bliss, but Bleachers have released two additional teasers that might even be more instant. Rollercoaster has that classic 80's sound down pat, and Shadow has a chorus to die for. The album's out on the 15th of July, and I will be counting down the hours.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home