Your Ad Here

Friday, July 04, 2014

Alcazar - Good Lovin


"Tell me what it means to you"

It's a Swedish assault these past two days! Just after I recovered from the Fooo's new song, I gave the new Alcazar single a listen. Of course, it's an amazing example of cheesy, balls-to-the-wall schlager pop. That said, Good Lovin is definitely more modern than their Melodifestivalen entry this year. It has an irresistible summer sheen and huge dance beat, smothered by those layered Abba-esque vocals that the trio are so well known for. Simply put, we can always do with a bit more Alcazar in the world. I'm hoping this means that there's an album on the way.

Good Lovin by Alcazar on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home