Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Alexander Rybak - Into A Fantasy


"I will be with you every step"

When I want this specific kind of folksy-euro-old-fashioned pop music, I always know where to go. Alexander Rybak, even post-Fairytale, is always reliable. His music is earnest and irony-free, and very timeless. It just makes me happy. This track is from the Norwegian soundtrack of How To Train Your Dragon 2, which is really a perfect fit. I'm actually surprised he hasn't done more work for soundtracks. On first listen, I thought this was a little too Mumford and Sons-ish, but it's grown on me immensely, as most of Rybak's music does. His vocals are full of character and power, and the message is uplifting. It's perfect for kids, but also for those who will always be kids at heart (like moi).



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home