Your Ad Here

Monday, July 21, 2014

G.R.L. - Ugly Heart


"Your face is a work of art"

I am shocked that his song hasn't been a total smash worldwide by now. Honestly, it's only a matter of time. It's already blowing up in Australia. I'm not a huge fan of girl groups, so it takes something special for me to stand up and pay attention. G.R.L. are that something special. From their attitude/charisma to their campy, fun style to their surprisingly amazing songs, they are bound to be the next big thing. Honestly, they remind me of the Spice Girls a little in that they're both incredibly refreshing and utterly packaged. Sometimes strong branding isn't a bad thing. Each of these girls seems to inhabit their own cartoony character. Oh, and let's not forget about the song. This is a solid gold hit, through and through. The melody is amazing, the lyrics are great, and the whole thing reminds me of classic, 90's pop goodness. Check out the fab music video below and find yourself converted.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home