Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sub Focus - Close (ft. MNEK)


"I become obsessive and fanatic"

This is kind of an older song--almost a year old, in fact--but I was unfamiliar with it until I heard it last week while I was out shopping. I was instantly hooked by the garage-esque production and fast moving hook. It is one of those songs that require not even a full listen to stick in your head. Better yet, the vocalist on the track is none other than MNEK, who released the excellent Every Little Word earlier this year. I think the version that was playing in the store was the radio edit, which has a different vocalist. Funny enough, given my love for MNEK's voice, I actually think I prefer the radio edit. I guess it's because that's the version I heard first. But whoever's singing it, this is a dynamite dance track for the summer.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home