Your Ad Here

Friday, August 15, 2014

Dragonette & Mike Mago - Outlines


"Outlines of the heart"

So, this was uploaded a month ago and somehow it totally passed me by. That's very unusual for a Dragonette song, since I try to follow them pretty closely. After all, they were one of the first bands I featured on this blog. This track is a collaboration with house producer Mike Mago, but it's more than some fancy dance beat. Pleasingly, this is an actual pop song that just happens to be a club track as well. The hook, especially, is fantastic. It represents that melodic side of the band that I really love. It's also giving me strong 80's vibes. If this is a taste of the kind of thing we might expect on their new album, I'm definitely excited!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home