Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Donkeyboy - Hero


"There will be nothing we can't take on"

As soon as I heard those thundering drums that open this song, I knew I was in love. Actually, that's not entirely accurate. I kinda knew I was in love before I even heard the song, because since their debut with the modern classic Ambitions, Norwegian band Donkeyboy haven't put a foot wrong. Hero is catchy enough with its choral hook and melodic verses, but then two and a half minutes in, the production switches up and the track becomes a deliriously fun bit of electro dance. It's like a bonus surprise remix at the end of the song. An even greater surprise would be the debut of this long-awaited third album. We're three excellent singles in at this point, and my mouth is watering for a new full-length. Come on, guys! We can't wait much longer! At least give us a release date...



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy their music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Talbot May said...

Donkeyboy is quickly becoming my favourite band. They deliver time and time again along with a catalog I keep going back to.

This song is no exception. Fantastic!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home