Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ola - This Could Be Paradise


"All I see is rainbow tears"

At the beginning of the year, I was almost certain that Ola Svensson's latest album would end up to be my favorite of the year. Turns out that won't be the case. That doesn't mean the album isn't amazing... it just hasn't had the staying power with me personally that I'd expected it to. I'm not even sure why that is, except maybe that the singles are so perfect that they overshadow most everything else around them. That said, it's still awesome that Ola's released a new track. It might only be available in Russia right now (which is interesting because the lyrics seem to be a rallying cry for gay rights), but the edgy dance sound fits in perfectly with the album and will certainly be added to the tracklist on my ipod. This Could Be Paradise is the kind of easy, effortlessly cool dance/club track that Swedish artists seem to be able to compose in their sleep. I can't get enough of this kind of stuff. And best of all, it's inspiring me to give that album another spin after months of gathering dust.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is quite fabulous.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home