Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Magic Man - Tonight


"I feel alright with all of my heart"

Onto the second American indie act I've been listening to last month, we have the excellent Magic Man. These guys specialize in a synthy, dreamy 80's hodgepodge of soft melodic rock. What I appreciate most, though, is the fact that although there isn't really a lot of bombast in their sound, the melodies definitely veer toward the anthemic. Tonight is a great example of this, with its huge singalong hook that would sound great pumped up in a stadium. In fact, the song's on a FIFA soundtrack and I know I heard it in the background of some football (or basketball?) game that happened to be on the TV. If you like this, make sure to check out the full album. It definitely deserves more attention than it's getting.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home