Your Ad Here

Monday, April 20, 2015

David Hasselhoff - True Survivor


You may have seen this video over the weekend, and if not, you're in for a treat. Now, I certainly never imagined I'd be posting a track by David Hasselhoff on the blog, but this song has been recorded with tongue firmly in cheek, as a soundtrack cut from a kickstarter-funded 80's-inspired short film called Kung Fury. The video itself is impressively bonkers, with an endless stream of special effects and filters to give it a nostalgic feel. Nostalgia on acid, really. The accompanying song is pure 80's fist-pumping, power pop cheese, which of course means I absolutely adore it. Most will likely treat it as a joke and focus on the awesome visuals instead, but I may have already downloaded the mp3 (and will be jamming to it for the foreseeable future). Even if the song's not your thing, though, you can't deny that the opening scene of the music video is pretty epic.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the song here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video is really cool, as is the song, which I also bought this past weekend. If Mr. Hasselhoff recorded a whole album of this kind of stuff, it's undoubtedly be my Epic Album of the Year.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home