Your Ad Here

Friday, May 01, 2015

Bigbang - Loser


It's been three years! Though, with all the solo releases it doesn't necessarily feel like it. But Bigbang is back! And, as expected, they're selling through the roof. About a month ago I posted about Exo's newest single and the idea of expectation being a hindrance when it comes to music. With three years of expectation, nothing Bigbang could have released would have been entirely sufficient. And although I think it was a bit of a mistake to comeback with two slower-tempo, pretty-but-not-in-your-face-awesome singles, that shouldn't take away from the tracks themselves. Loser, in particular, is a classic YG midtempo track with an instantly memorable chorus. What it lacks in punch, it'll most likely make up for in staying power. But I don't think it will be the best thing that the guys release this year. After all, they've got an entire summer of singles planned. I'm still waiting for a new Monster or Haru Haru or Fantastic Baby... something that feels like an instant classic. I hope we get one, but if we don't I'll certainly settle for a handful of tracks like this.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home