Your Ad Here

Monday, August 31, 2015

Arashi - Under the Blue Sky, Next to You


I think I've hit a wall in my new J-Pop obsession, but on my side of the wall is a trio of amazing groups all under leading music agency Johnny's Entertainment. I've already written about Kat-Tun and News, my two favorites, and now it's time for the country's biggest boyband, Arashi. Arashi have been around a little longer and, as such, are a little older. I don't think I'll be a fan of all of their material, but they have a handful of tracks that have this big, almost orchestral sound to them (make sure to check out Sakura, Nobody Knows and Breathless as well) that I'm absolutely obsessed with. Their newest single, which translates to Under the Blue Sky, Next to You, has a monster of a chorus. It reminds me of something my beloved Infinite would have knocked out a couple of years ago when they were still working exclusively with Sweetune. Those layered vocals... that abundant sound... it's the kind of thing I just live for. Unfortunately, it's ridiculously hard to find links to Johnny's Entertainment groups, so I'm embedding a low quality video below.


【PV】 Aozora no Shita, Kimi no Tonari
【PV】 Aozora no Shita, Kimi no Tonari Credit: Kiss Spirit ★Reiko★
Posted by Arashi Way on Saturday, May 9, 2015

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nicolas said...

This song is really catchy, thanks for the tip!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home