Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Shinee - Married To The Music


I came back from the awesome experience that was KCON 2015 just yesterday, and it really made me even more obsessed with K-Pop than I was before. I didn't think it was possible, but I was proven wrong. Even better, when I returned from the convention, there was handful of new releases waiting for me. The one I was most excited for was Shinee's new single. Their View, despite initially underwhelming, has wormed its way up to my most-played song of the year so far. I'm not sure that Married To The Music can top that. It's just not as catchy. However, its overall sound inches closer to what I love and expect from Shinee's music. It actually sounds kind of like a slightly less awesome version of Exo's Love Me Right, which was released two months ago. In other words, it's heavy on the MJ-inspired funk. The real reason I wanted to mention it, though, is so that I could post the fun and crazy music video. It's so bizarre, yet you can't turn away. You've just gotta watch it.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home